1. My last name is Osborne.
2. I've never had a job.
3. I didn't get my license until I was 18.
4. I went to an Alice Cooper concert when I was 6.
5. I talked like a baby until I was 11.
6. My family calls me "Boo".
7. In elementary school, I was in several writing competitions.
8. In school, I got the presidents award of excellence.
9. I met Bruce Campbell.
10. I also met Insane Clown Posse.
11. The person I hang out with the most is studying to be a youth pastor, but we get along great.
12. I quit school in 10th grade.
13. I went to night school, and quit.
14. I went back to day school, and quit again.
15. I went back to night school... and quit again.
16. I raised my sisters kids for a year.
17. I go to trivia 3 times a week.
18. I've been engaged numerous times, but would only have actually married one of the people who proposed.
19. I got my first piercing when I was 14.
20. I got my first tattoo at 16.
21. When I was younger, I loved the Power Rangers.
22. I've never gotten a ticket.
23. I've never been arrested.
24. I've never broken a bone.
25. My moms pekingese bit me when I was 5 and I had to have stiches. There is still a scar on my lip.
26. I am super self concious.
27. In the car, I sing to 80's rap music.
28. My first car was an '88 Cadillac.
29. I've always lived in Georgia.
30. I've never been out of the south.
31. I've never been on an airplane.
32. I lost my virginity when I was 14.
33. I carried around a blanket until I was 11.
34. My favorite painting is Van Gogh's "Starry Night".
35. I first french kissed a boy when I was 6.
36. I started smoking when I was 12.
37. I've smoked for 7 years.
38. Once, I met someone who drove over 2 hours to meet me. When he saw me he said "I'm sorry, I expected someone a little skinnier" and left.
39. I went to the dentist for the first time about a year ago.
40. I once played a game of Monopoly for 4 hours.
41. When I first got a computer, we had AOL 2.5 or 3.0 and Windows 3.1.
42. I used to write to Richard Ramirez.
43. I used to have a sweat rag that I got from a TON concert when Peter Steele threw it into the crowd. I don't know what happened to it.
44. I am afraid of Atlanta.
45. I am DEATHLY afraid of sharks.
46. I once dreamed I was in the bathroom and pissed in the bed.
47. I've had ulcers since I was 5.
48. Someone from the internet tried to rape me.
49. I only own 1 long sleeved shirt, and I rarely wear it.
50. I once took 30 lithiums.