Stolen from peacefuljane
1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
***I don't make new years resolutions
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
***November 21, James and I were married
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
***..... getting married
SPELLING MY NAME OUT USING BAND NAMES
Alice in Chains
Nine Inch Nails
Here are the rest of the questions...
9. What was your biggest failure?
Allowing myself to be miserable for about 8 months of the year
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I'm sick now
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Coffee on October 29
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
This is a really fucking stupid question
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Just about everyone's
14. Where did most of your money go?
Gas and cigarettes
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
A phone call I got on the 29th of October
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
Really fucking stupid question #2
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? James
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Matt
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Married
22. Did you fall in love in 2003? yes
23. How many one-night stands? 0
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read? Extremeties
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
the new Perfect Circle CD
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A lot of things
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Pirates of the Caribbean
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
***19...I got a tattoo
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Had James called me earlier
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
***that's a stupid question...... very
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I can't pick one... they'd have to be Becky, Ricky, Tuesday, Brian, and Faith
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
If you love something, set it free, if it comes back, it was meant to be
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
*** I've been really tryin' baby
tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel
Like I feel
Come on... Oh come on...
Let's get it on